Information pursuant. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
within the meaning and effect as provided by Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, The Fascettashop.it let you know your data are collected and processed by MollFAM srl. fascettashop.it’ owner in full and strict compliance with the aforementioned rules
The data will be processed by MollFAM srl for functional purposes only and instrumental to the performance of their specific economic activity of production and sales.
When ordering the data will be processed for the following other purposes:
1. for the execution of the bonds (principal and accessory) to MollFAM Ltd arising from the contracts with the customer;
2. for compliance with current law against MollFAM Srl (billing, mandatory for the purposes of tax, etc.).
3. requirements for any “preliminary” and also information that is “pre” than the conclusion of contracts to be activated at the initiative of the Customer;
4. to enforce compliance with standard procedures of customer payment systems;
5. for any need for monitoring the development of relations with customers and / or risks;
6. for reasons of operational and management are closely linked to contracts with the Customer.
7. Enter, prior authorization, to mail information about products, promotions or other news of common interest
Fascettashop.it further informed that data concerning him or her may be disclosed to the subjects which were to be delegated to the operations of their catalogs as postal and shipping of goods ordered: this, however, only limited to their name and / or name and address.
Fascettashop.it also inform you that, in relation to these treatments, you may exercise your rights under art. 7 of Law N ° 196/2003 of the following literal content:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
· origin of personal data;
· the purposes and methods of treatment;
· The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
· data identifying the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
· the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The individual has the right to:
· updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
· The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
· certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
· for legitimate reasons the processing of data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
· the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Fascettashop.it notes, among others, his right to object (in whole or in part) – ex art. 7, quoted above – the processing of your data if you so wish and without any injury and / or costs you incur.
The Fascettashop.it finally announced as the provision of data such as name and / or name, address, fiscal code and VAT registration is compulsory under existing tax law because Fascettashop.it can legitimately give way on the signing of sales contracts and all ‘fulfillment of orders, while the contribution of the additional data requested is optional, although the eventual Your refusal in this regard may lead to failure to initiate contractual relations with your proposal and / or non-performance of the supplies you have requested.
Further requests for information regarding the treatment of data, may be made at our headquarters in MollFAM Srl (Tel. 02.93560465), indicating that the “owner” of this processing of personal data is Fascettashop.it of MollFAM Srl located in via Monzoro, 60 – 20010 Cornaredo (MI) and that the “responsibility” of that data is Mr. . Ilario Spazzadeschi reachable at this MollFAM Srl